The Service does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, which are stored on the end device of the Service User and are intended for use with the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and accessing them is the operator of this website.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- customizing website content to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites. In particular, these files allow for the recognition of the user’s device and the display of a website tailored to their individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how users of the service use websites, enabling improvements to their structure and content.
Within the service, two main types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they log out, leave the website, or close the web browser software. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the user deletes them.
Within the Service, the following types of cookies are used:
- essential cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g., authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
- security cookies, e.g., used for detecting abuses in the authentication process within the Service;
- performance cookies, allowing the collection of information on how the Service’s web pages are used;
- functional cookies, enabling the User to remember selected settings and personalize the User interface, e.g., in terms of the selected language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- advertising cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content more tailored to the User’s interests.
In many cases, web browsing software (web browsers) defaults to storing cookies on the User’s end device. Users of the Service can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, to block automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to be informed about each cookie being placed on the User’s device within the Service. Detailed information about the options and methods for handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
Cookies placed on the User’s end device within the Service may also be used by advertisers and partners collaborating with the Service Operator.
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section of the web browser menu.
Let's renovate together!
We will be happy to answer your questions and help you fulfill your dreams of a perfect interior.
You can call us or fill out the form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.