Cookies on 123remonty.pl
Policy on cookie files and similar technologies
- When you use and access 123remonty.pl (hereinafter „Website”), we may place in your web browser a number of cookie files, i.e. information stored by servers on your computer, which the Website can recognise on your next visit from the same end device. The Website can also use other technologies with similar or identical functions to cookie files. In this Policy, information on cookies also applies to similar technologies used on our Website. Cookies are IT files, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s device. Cookies usually contain the domain name of a website they come from, their storage time on the User’s device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
- tailor the content of Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimise the use of web pages; in particular, due to these files, the Website User’s device is recognised and a web page is displayed that is tailored to the User’s individual needs,
- prepare statistics to help understand how Website Users use web pages, and improve the Website structure and content,
- maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not need to re-enter the User’s login and password on each page,
- present the User with advertising contents adjusted to the User’s interests
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “essential” cookies which enable the use of services offered by the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services subject to authentication on the Website,
- cookies used for security reasons, e.g. to identify abuse related to authentication on the Website,
- capacity cookies to collect information about the way the pages of the Website are used,
- “functional” cookies which “remember” the User’s settings and personalise the user interface, e.g. in terms of a language selected or a region which the User comes from, font size, web page layout, etc.,
- “advertisement” cookies to present the User with advertising contents adjusted to the User’s interests.
- In many cases, software used to browse web pages (a web browser) allows for the storage of cookies on the User’s device by default. The Website Users may change cookies settings any time. The settings may be changed, in particular, to disable the automated operation of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform the User about all cookies stored on the Website User’s device case by case. For detailed information regarding the possibility and manners of managing cookie files go to the settings of your Internet browser. Default settings allow for cookies to be stored on the User’s device and allow the Website access to that information.
- If the User declines cookies, it may prevent them from taking full advantage of the Website, in particular in the login section. Note that if the User declines cookies, content of the Website can still be viewed, except for the sections which require login.
- Cookies stored on the Website User’s device may be also used by advertisers cooperating with the Website operator, research agencies and multimedia applications vendors.
More information on cookies is available here.