Cookies on 123remonty.pl
Cookies and other similar technologies policy
- In connection with providing the content of the 123remonty.pl website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), we use so-called cookies, which are pieces of information stored by servers on the user’s end device, which servers can read each time they connect to that end device, and may also use other technologies with functions similar to or identical to cookies. In this document, information about cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within our websites. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- customizing the content of websites to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites. In particular, these files allow the recognition of the user’s device on the internet service and displaying a website tailored to their individual needs,
- creating statistics that help understand how users of the service use websites, enabling the improvement of their structure and content,
- maintaining a user’s session on the internet service (after logging in), so the user doesn’t have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the service,
- providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- Within our online service, we may use the following types of cookies:
- “essential” cookies, which enable the use of services available within the online service, such as authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the service,
- security cookies, for example, those used to detect abuses in the context of authentication within the service,
- cookies that enable the collection of information about how users use the website’s pages within the service,
- “functional” cookies, which allow the user to “remember” selected settings and customize the user interface, such as the chosen language or region, user font size, website appearance, etc.,
- “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browsers) by default allows the storage of cookies on the user’s end device. Users of the service can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be modified, in particular, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to be informed about their placement in the user’s end device each time on the internet service. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser). Failure to change cookie settings means that they will be placed on the user’s end device, and thus, we will store information on the user’s end device and access this information.
- Cookies can be placed on the end user’s device of the internet service and then used by advertisers cooperating with the Service, research companies, and multimedia application providers.
Let's renovate together!
We will be happy to answer your questions and help you fulfill your dreams of a perfect interior.
You can call us or fill out the form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.